Weekend Collab Weekend Collab

Pretty Good

For as simple as it is, I really liked it.

House ├ępisode 1 House ├ępisode 1

Very saladfingersesque

and I don't particularly like things not in english

Red Barn Cafe Red Barn Cafe

I like this more than the first time...

When I saw it on Anipals! A short lived show on Comedy Central based around a SNL skit called T.V. Funhouse had a main sub-show called Anipals where in one episode they all go to a diner called "You eat what you are." Where a running joke of everyone ordering themselves was set in place. Though a similar idea predates yours it is not the same and your's is rather good.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

That was amazing!

You should submit that to as many festivals as possible. I loved every part of it. Hopefully, you will make this into a series. This was just stunning in the style and sound fitting so well with as Konusou said "innocent humor". 5 of 5 and definately the best flash animation I have ever seen on newgrounds. Again, your skill astounds me. Bravo.

ferrari race 3D ferrari race 3D

Nice, now do something with it

As it stands, it sucks. The only thing that made me give it a five is because, with some effort you can have a really neat flash. Add color, sound, a plot, or make it into a kick ass game.

Bot Bot

ching-a-ching-ching

That was very funny. If anyone's every seen the illwillpress stuff with foamy, it sort of reminds me of his voice. I liked the dubbing. The sound is what saved it because the animation is pretty bland.

Little Room...with blocks Little Room...with blocks

I gave it a 5

raising it's score to 2.09. Good work. Spike is just a homophobe...or maybe a closet homo. Anyway, I liked the song.

Death Of Skating Death Of Skating

Buttons

your buttons didn't work and I had to rick click and press forward to get through the button scenes and then do play to watch the rest of the movie. Other then that it's pretty good. The animations could be a bit better though.

Zeros True Mission Zeros True Mission

Amazing

As this is your first sprite movie, you have really pulled it off well. Bravo, bravo. I can't wait to see more.

Red Balloons Red Balloons

Very good!

You get a five. I really liked everything in the video. I loved, though terribly simple, moving the people around with the arrow kews. This was really well done. You worked well with the music playing. I hope to see more flashes from you in the future. One thing though Dazzle, try to touch up little errors in things. Like with the sky and the fact that it seems very kiddy. Try to go over everything and fix all the little details. Even though it isn't much, though little details make up a lot of what people think of a flash.