Free Mars Free Mars

Not that impressed

There was no score marker, no progression meter, and the same loop of sound over and over. After finding out that if you go to the very top and simply hold down the space bar you can complete mnost of the game, it got real boring, real fast. I didn't see much difference between this and other side scrolling shooters except for the things that were missing. What is my motive to keep playing? I have unlimited ammo, If I get hit I can get locked into knockback cycles (where you cannot move because everytime you recover, another thing knocks you back), there is no score, I have no way of knowing if I am near the end aside from the helicopter fight which was very monotonious (SP). It just seemed very repeative and not very good. I gave it a 2 and an overall 5.

Castle Cat 3 Castle Cat 3

Castle Cat Dress-up

The idea came to me when I bought the leopard pelt. That would be such a fun game. I mean (this is a REALLY bad joke so bear with me) the whole reason of a dress-up game is to see the pussy. (badum-tish) Anyway, great game.

How-To-Fade Tutorial How-To-Fade Tutorial

Comments to you, then M1KE

To you: Great tutorial. Easy to understand and most of all it worked. You broke everything down to a very basic step by step process and since I now have something the fades out, your tutorial is a success. You should read my comment to M1KE and see about clearing up this problem though because at first I was confused.

M1KE: Right click on the actual picture you are working with. Then scroll down and you will see it. If you right click the frame up on the bar you will only see two options, neither the one you want. Hope that helps.

Surf Point Blue Surf Point Blue

Creative

This was such a fun game. Man those red smileys are tempting but I always wipe out. I love the music change and the random bonus. This is a very very fun game and anyone who plays it should beat my score of 60619. It's not hard but still.

PoPoint 2 PoPoint 2

5.56

It's a great little game.

Mario Kart Puzzle Mario Kart Puzzle

Same stuff as before

There is nothing different about this puzzle and the others. You need the following...

1) More pieces
2) Music
3) Difficulty levels

That would be a fun game. This is the same stuff I did last time.

Secret Of Mana Puzzle Secret Of Mana Puzzle

Very neat!

I like the idea of a flash puzzle. The one major drawback/plus is that once you find the place the piece should fit it snaps in place and stays. I agree with kamikaze, more pieces would be nice.

Ravage Ravage

File Not Found!

Does anyone else get a File Not Found screen? I tried restarting the movie and refreshing everyting and it still doesn't work.

Pencak Silat 1.2 Pencak Silat 1.2

down+space+space

It's the same moves over and over and over. The ring out's get REALLY annoying as you progress in levels and there doesn't seem to be much drive in progressing levels at all. This game reminds me of the old snes fighting games between white and red. The controls were at least a little better back then.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

I'm in awe

This really IS THE BEST SONIC game on newgrounds and further more that I have found online. Heck, I evenm liked playing this more then I did the old Sonic and Tails for Sega. I only have one problem and that is that the spikes are a bit too hard to jump over. Other then that...wow...I wish I could some day be as good as you. For now...I can only play with stick figures, motion tweens, and Flash 5.